Being and staying healthy doesn’t have to be burdensome. To many it actually feels like a chore. Many will think that if you are choosing to live a healthier lifestyle that you are depriving your body. In fact, the opposite is true.
Living a happier and healthier lifestyle requires commitment and dedication, but it is possible. The commitment involves you making healthier choices. For instance, instead of reaching for a sugary soft-drink choose green tea or water. If you have a sweet tooth, choose a fruit in season instead of a bowl of ice-cream or candy bar.
Once you’ve made this commitment then the dedication comes into play. Are you not allowed to ever eat a candy bar again? Absolutely not! In fact, that form of thinking is quite extreme. However, once you dedicate yourself to making healthier choices, you will be amazed at how your palate will change. Instead of craving a chocolate bar, you may crave fruits and nuts or frozen yogurt. Does this make sense?
For those that are still having difficulties making the healthier choices there is still hope for you. Choosing healthier foods along with exercise, is part of a lifestyle change. It’s not something you can do overnight. It will take time and the addition of healthier changes will make it easier to adapt to this type of lifestyle. If you are not eating enough fruits and vegetables, you can add vitamins to your daily regimen. There are many choices when it comes to vitamins so it is best to do your research and find ones that are not loaded with artificial sweeteners. Our vitamin of choice is made by Nature Made’s VitaMelts. These particular vitamins contain all natural flavors and are easy to digest. In fact, unlike many, these vitamins will actually melt in your mouth and no water is needed. Now that is convenience, for those with a very busy lifestyle.
So, does living a healthier lifestyle need to be a chore? Of course not! It does require a mind shift, commitment and dedication but you can do it!
Start with the basics:
- Drink plenty of water – you can add fresh fruit to the water for added flavor and vitamins
- Sleep – your body needs to re-charge after a long day, so be sure to get at least 6 hours of restful sleep, more if possible
- Physical activity – notice that I didn’t call it ‘exercise’? That word leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so staying active throughout the day will certainly keep your body and mind healthy
- Healthy eating – this is a ‘no-brainer’ …innately you know which foods are good and which are bad, again it’s a matter of re-training your mind and choosing more fruits and vegetables and less processed foods and refined sugars..
- Vitamins – many times the healthy foods we eat are simply not enough, so choosing the right kind of vitamins is essential..again, my first choice would be Nature Made’s Vita Melts for the convenience and taste but ultimately the choice is yours.
Make the decision today to live a happier and healthier lifestyle…you can do it!
Nature Made® VitaMelts™ are a new “one of a kind”, enjoyable way to take your vitamins because they melt in your mouth and taste great. Discover how new Nature Made® VitaMelts™ can transform your vitamin taking experience by making it enjoyable. Visit us at NatureMade.com/VitaMelts to learn more.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Nature Made via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nature Made.